Index Home About Blog
From: sbharris@ix.netcom.com(Steven B. Harris)
Subject: Re: Christian Science heals
Date: 15 Feb 1997
Newsgroups: misc.health.aids

In <E5MC0M.Jpp@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG> jnichols@SDF.LONESTAR.ORG (Jayson
Nichols) writes:

>Christian Science Heals??  Does it also sit, stay and roll over?  Get a life.

   I don't know if Christian Science heals, but I sure know a lot of
Christian Science heels.  I've seen many a patient abandoned when they
finally brought their large stinking, fungating tumors into the
hospital.  So not only were the patients doomed to die because they
didn't seek help soon enough, but now they have to die without any
social support system.  Nice people, Christian Scientists.  Not.

                                     Steve Harris, M.D.

Index Home About Blog