Index Home About Blog
From: "Steve Harris" <sbharris@ix.RETICULATEDOBJECTcom.com>
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med,sci.med.nutrition
Subject: Re: Greenpeace Exposes Genetically Engineered Drug Corn
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 21:51:25 -0700

"Katy" <Katy@nospam.com> wrote in message
news:3DE799AC.70AA0B51@nospam.com...
> We have no business playing god by genetically tampering with our foods!

We have no business playing god??  Why not--somebody has to! *God* certainly
isn't doing his/her/its job. Talk about sitting on your hands (tentacles,
plasma, whatever it is that serves god as manipulational apparati). Looks to
me that, since nobody's up there doing anything, it's pretty much up to us.

So Doc Harris says: mess with genes of everything, including us, till we get
exactly what pleases us. The whole death-sickness-defect-ridden
suffering/starving world that comes down to us as a product of blind and
uncaring natural evolution, can bloody well take a hike so far as I'm
concerned. I don't like a lot of it. I'm an intelligent human, and I'm for
*fixing* it up, till it's something more comfortable to US. How about you?

No user-serviceable parts inside? Who says? As somebody on this group says:
"I'll be the judge of that!"

SBH

Index Home About Blog