Index Home About Blog
From: bartb@hpfcla.fc.hp.com (Bart Bobbitt)
Subject: Re: G. David Tubb's "Highpower Rifle" book

Having known G. David Tubb since he was a teenager, he's always been
honest with folks about how he shoots so well.  He's never led anybody
astray, but so darn many folks don't believe him when he explains some
stuff.  I've not read his book, but I'd bet it's a good one.

Ole Dave and I were talking one evening some years ago; he mentioned he
was gonna write his book.  But he was wondering how well it would sell.
I said I thought it would sell fairly good.  This year at the Nationals
when talking with him and asking about his book sales, he said he was
satisfied with them.  I suppose that means they are selling enough to
meet his objectives.

BB

Index Home About Blog